PENSION FUNDS

Pension Funds

Pension fund that is established by Fiba Pension and Life Inc. and is managed by us. Minimum 60% of the fund consists of participation accounts. The fund can invest in sukuk and revenue sharing certificates (TL) with the remaining of 40% of the portfolio.

For Fund’s analysis please visit TEFAS and/or for Fund’s documentation and information please visit Public Disclosure Platform

Contact us for your inquiries.

Pension fund that is established by Fiba Pension and Life Inc. and is managed by us. Fund can invest at least 75% in sukuk and revenue sharing certificates (TL) issued by Undersecretariat of Treasury. Maximum 15% in BIST Participation Index approved by the approved by the Shariah Board according to the Interest-Free Finance Principles.

For Fund’s analysis please visit TEFAS and/or for Fund’s documentation and information please visit Public Disclosure Platform

Contact us for your inquiries.

Pension fund that is established by Fiba Pension and Life Inc. and is managed by us. Fund is a participation standard pension fund and minimum 60% of the fund consists of sukuk issued by Undersecretariat of Treasury.

For Fund’s analysis please visit TEFAS and/or for Fund’s documentation and information please visit Public Disclosure Platform

Contact us for your inquiries.

Pension fund that is established by Fiba Pension and Life Inc. and is managed by us. Fund aims to obtain stable return in the long-run by investing vehicles that are appropriate for participation banking principles.

For Fund’s analysis please visit TEFAS and/or for Fund’s documentation and information please visit Public Disclosure Platform

Contact us for your inquiries.

Pension fund that is established by Fiba Pension and Life Inc. and is managed by us. Fund is investing in vehicles that are compatible with the interest-free finance principles and aims to achieve substantial gains by actively changing the asset distribution in its portfolio. Minimum %50 of the fund consists of sukuk issued by Undersecretariat of Treasury.

For Fund’s analysis please visit TEFAS and/or for Fund’s documentation and information please visit Public Disclosure Platform

Contact us for your inquiries.

Pension fund that is established by Fiba Pension and Life Inc. and is managed by us. Fund is investing in vehicles that are compatible with the interest-free finance principles and aims to achieve substantial gains by actively changing the asset distribution in its portfolio.

For Fund’s analysis please visit TEFAS and/or for Fund’s documentation and information please visit Public Disclosure Platform

Contact us for your inquiries.

Pension fund that is established by Fiba Pension and Life Inc. and is managed by us. Fund is investing in vehicles that are compatible with the interest-free finance principles and aims to achieve substantial gains by actively changing the asset distribution in its portfolio.

For Fund’s analysis please visit TEFAS and/or for Fund’s documentation and information please visit Public Disclosure Platform

Contact us for your inquiries.

Pension fund that is established by Fiba Pension and Life Inc. and is managed by us. Fund aims to obtain stable return with precious metal and reflects the price changes in gold. Fund can invest at least 80% in gold and gold backed securities.

For Fund’s analysis please visit TEFAS and/or for Fund’s documentation and information please visit Public Disclosure Platform

Contact us for your inquiries.

© Copyright , Aktif Portföy Yönetimi A.Ş.